- OEKO-TEX® certified 380g fleece cotton jersey made in Portugal
- Garment dye / Pigment dye
- [birds chirping] embroidery on the left sleeve bottom
- Made in Barcelos, Portugal
- Designed in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Niki is 174cm and is wearing a size S. Spunkey is 173 cm and is wearing a size L
- Sourced in Portugal
- Be gentle, avoid machine wash too often
- Air after every use and spot clean when necessary
- Machine wash at 30º
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at low temperature
- Color bleed can occur during washing
- Wash only with similar colors
You may return all full price items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. The sale items are not refundable, you may exchange the size or item in the same price.
You should expect to receive your refund usually within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request.
If you need to return an item, write us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Once your order is confirmed and processed, the shipping takes 2 - 3 business days for Czech Republic and Slovakia, and 3 - 14 days to other countries.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.